Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nihonjin no tomodachi desu~~~

nihonnotomodachi

Well hello everyone. This week has been absolutely busy. Practically nonstop since Monday. I am sincerely glad I took last Sunday to rest.

Highlights (with some lowlights):

-- Monday: Tigerbeats (I cannot remember if it was memorable, I s'pose not)
-- Tuesday: Laid outside in the grass all day with Jen and ate samosas
-- "Comedy Dreamz" at the Barbary, they seriously played all of my favorite 90's freestyle party jamz for the first hour even my dearest "Two of Hearts"
-- Wednesday: Erika's birthday party at cantina, I managed to bake a beautiful and delicious (if not under photographed) 9inch two layer carrot cake
-- After party at Cesar's and all over Fishtown
-- Thursday: Arrival of my friends Mika and Mariyo from Japan! Cantina happy hour and night train dance parties. Sugoi desu!
-- Friday: Got four-loko'd out. Why didn't anyone warn me? Chipped a tooth, cried on historical landmarks, and saw some nazis get beaten up. Never again (well never say never I s'pose).
-- Saturday: Spent the last few hours before work with nihonjin and then worked and worked.

Today I am finally (sort of) catching a breath but not really as I am working on a paper (two more to go after this!!).

Tomorrow will be nice as I will finally plant some herbs and bake bake bake.

Photos will philter in as I pilfer them.

1 comment:

  1. wait wait, where did you get samosas from! i feel like you mentioned that before, but i can't remember

    ReplyDelete