Friday, January 22, 2010

Stealing Your Boyfriend

So I have been sitting on this gem for awhile, but it's getting more and more popular so I think I am comfortable about talking about my relationship with the wondrous blog Nerd Boyfriend. The blog features various stylish men with links to articles of clothing that they are wearing in the photo. The links are usually so dead-on, it's astounding. And their choice of men is even more fascinating. They run the gambit of artists, actors, authors and athletes. Some obscure, some well-known, but always interesting. Also, the photos used are almost always ones I have never seen and often feature the person in their younger days. Don Knotts with a dummy on his knee is an especially funny and neat to peak. Below are just a handful of highlights:



Oh Carrie Fisher! So fresh-faced. Also, I'm down with the oversized blazer.



This particular post was about Art Garfunkel but I much prefer Candace Bergen and Jack Nicholson to his left.



Jean-Paul Belmondo! On a Vespa! For summer I just want to wear cuffed trousers and super light-weight, plain/thinly striped oxfords.

Jasper Johns and Robert Rauschenberg! I really love this photo. Again with the shirts and trousers!

This blog makes me mad sometimes but only because I love it so much (and because I didn't think of it first, argh!).


1 comment:

  1. big crush on jean paul belmondo, whew! oh and i saw a vespa get a ticket outside of the walnut starbies today- girlfriend was NOT happy

    ReplyDelete