Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hats About Hats

There are many things that people, because of their body type and despite how ever much they really want to, should not wear.

Such as short legs with over the knee boots, arm flab with sleeveless shirts, and no-necks with necklaces (perhaps opt for a lovely chin strap beard?).

In my case, my German heritage has dealt me an odd shaped head that may or may not be too big. Either way, I have a hard time with hats. But that does not stop me from wanting the following desperately:


1920's style. Not a particularly large hat.

Go big or go home I guess. A big black straw hat would be fun for those Gothic days of summer.

And finally, how I want to dress for all of summer always, a nice low straw skimmer with black ribbon. Definitely a dream boat hat. Also: shirt, shorts, shoes, and suitcase are perfect.

Summer can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment