Saturday, June 20, 2009

Penthouse, Penitentiary, and Park

Thursday night I got a strange text message from Claire saying that Leah had invited us to come to a penthouse party. I called for elaboration and what I assumed was exxxaggeration: The penthouse was home to a wealthy gay couple who were out of town and told their housesitter (a friend of Leah's) that she could throw a party AND use whatever was in the fridge including alcohol. I was still skeptical about the prospects but met Claire for a quick drink at Oscar's while waiting for Leah to get out of work. We headed on over the penthouse and bumped into Leah and Cesar at perfect timing. We were led upstairs to the top floor and all promises were fulfilled. The rest of the party-goers could have been a bit less vanilla, but I still had a good time.

The following morning I met up with Claire for bagels, cake, coffee, and $3 tiny OJs at Mugshots followed by park lounging.

IMG_4895
IMG_4897
IMG_4899
IMG_4904
IMG_4907
IMG_4915
IMG_4918
IMG_4920
IMG_4921
IMG_4926

No comments:

Post a Comment