Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday Thrift Review

Location: Sumner Family Thrift

I stumbled upon this BRUTIFUL grey leather Member's Only jacket.

Unfortunately it:

A) Was huge
B) Didn't have a tag which in Sumner means they wouldn't have sold it to me anyway

I probably would have done something drastic like... offered $50 bucks for the thing since it would never cost that much there.

Alas, I was separated from it again.


Oh yeah, I forgot I donated my old haircut there back in April. Good times. I hope this discounted hairpiece will help out either a young, cute boy reminiscent of myself or an old black lady.

Oh and as a bonus gift, Jen's glamour shots finally came in the mail today. Lookin' good!

Also, if you're in the area, come to Balasia for music night. I donno what I'll be doing, but I'll be there and so will vegan food.

Yay!

1 comment:

  1. music night??????

    bebe will be on the analog synths, and you will be cosplaying as joe jonas / lipsynching to 80s top 40 hits....i hope.

    ReplyDelete