Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Did You Eat Chicken Pot Pies?

I've been on a Parker Posey kick lately. I can't get enough of this:



The movie is a combination of Parker Posey, (explicit) Jackie O references, twincest (I'm an only child so it's cool that I like it), and campy dialogue (despite the author saying the play is NOT camp).

I just started reading the play "House of Yes" and it's all very exciting.

Also in Parker Posey news, this next clip is really funny to me because a nervous lady comes into Starbucks every day and has the same haircut and braces that Parker Posey's character does in Best in Show:



This week has been absolutely crazy stressful.

I'm ready for summatime.

1 comment:

  1. I love House of Yes! Any movie directed by the guy who did Mean Girls, and strring Parker Posey and Tori Spelling... well it's just pure gold.

    ReplyDelete